Thursday, October 15, 2009

Zzz...

Started this post this morning as I was in a call and was up since 7am..
Was still thinking of sleeping actually..but after the call I've got to get in to office..

Was lying in my old bedroom and the whole room is so different. Although the bed, table and wardrobe's at the same corners but it just feels different. Nonetheless, I had a good night's rest..that doesn't change much. =P

The feeling of being home and seeing my sister, mom and Smelly is exceptionally good.
Only thing was Mic was at a camp and I had her bed all to myself!That makes it good too..

This weekend is really packed..3 birthdays (actually more if I include the birthday celebration in office tomorrow). It's really been fast..2009 is coming to an end..haha..I know I'm really too quick but it's already mid-October! Than it will be November and December..Christmas and than New Year!

Ok, being very random here SO I shall sign off...

2 comments: