Monday, October 12, 2009

Shopping Ban!

YES! I am on a shopping ban! And I wish I can stick to it!
Anyway, after buying so much clothes from Old Navy, F21, Mayuki etc ... my focus is now on SHOES!!!
Still shopping..I know..but it's been so long I last brought shoes!
Oh, also bags - Michelle's ordering a couple of bags from Bigi for me. =P
Ok! I'm done shopping after I clear my credit with Mayuki!
Just need to get a couple more Christmas prezzies - ya, I start pretty early when it comes to Christmas shopping. FYI, Ami and Mic - your's are already bought! I've also got ideas on what to get for some other friends for Christmas so my list is almost done!

So, on Saturday, Yong and I went to Vivo to do some shopping.
Wanted to watch Funny People but the 2.40pm show was pretty full thus we opted for the 5.45pm one. With time to spare we walked around lor. There was so many people carrying Chomel bags that I told Yong let's pop in - nothing.
Next to it was Toys 'R' Us and next to it was Charles & Keith! Shoes!!!


Guess he was bored. Please excuse my gi-gantor legs.
My new gladiator wedges!
I also brought a pair of pewter colored heels from Charles & Keith but had to go to Bugis to pick it up as Vivo ran out of my sizing.
I used to wear 35 for their shoes but now I need to wear 34.
I think their sizings are getting bigger - sooner or later there will be no more shoes in my size..


Waiting for my shoes to try.

After my satifying shoes spree - we went to Marche for Lunner (Lunch+Dinner).
It's been so long since I stepped into Marche.


Our usual - Rosti, Ceasar Salad, Calamari and (of course) beer.
Yong drank most of it...

After that, it was time for our movie.
Happy People was a M18 show.
I think you know what happens next - they wanted to check my I/C.
My, my, was I flattered. Yong was laughing and joking to the person that I can't be younger than 18 lah.
It was so embarrassing. Lucky no one was behind us.
Why can't the bouncers check my I/C instead?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment