Monday, October 19, 2009

'Roxy'

Some months back we were at Alfred's house warming and Nico was playing happily with a huge soft toy.
So that day, I told Sky that I will get Nico a soft toy for her Birthday.

Last month, Sky and Kelvin came over for dinner after the IT show at Suntec.
Roxy was staying over as Ami went to Hong Kong with Michelle.
Nico instantly fell in love with Roxy.

On the day of our housewarming, Nico came over and we gave the Stitch to her.
What happened was Nico associated my house with Roxy and was looking around for her.
Not sure which parent (I got a feeling its Kelvin) named Stitch Roxy...
So, here are some photos of Nico hugging Roxy.
(Ami, imagine that's the real McCoy!!)







Ain't the 2 of them cute??

2 comments:

  1. Ha Ha!.. i dun mind renting Roxy out by the hour for baby nico.
    :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Orh..I will let Sky know..haha..

    ReplyDelete