Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Baby Weekend.

No, not making baby la!
What I meant was my weekends were filled with little ones.
Friday wasn't, Ami, Mich, Ma and I went to sing K from 7pm till 1am..ahaha..
Yeap! You read right from 7pm-1am!
Was kinda crazy.
Near the end, we were like listening to Lady Gaga and Korean songs..

Anyway, first up, Baby Christine!
We had asked Nick and Davine to come over on Saturday.
Nick to look at Ami's computer - it's been acting crazy recently.
Davine to pick stuff up for her sister and the dogs at home.
Christine was so cute!!
She's walking now and also learning to talk.
Cheeky little fella but a bundle of joy.
Can't wait to see her grow up, go to school, fall in love and get married...
Oops, a bit far but I believe I will see those days come pretty soon.


She allowed me to carry her straight at the door!
Looked a little dazed in the photo though.

Oh, I permed my hair on Thursday!
Natural wavy perm..



Next day was Ethan's one year old celebration.
Was held at the children's playroom in the Grassroots club house along Yio Chu Kang.
Yong told me it was to start at 12 and when we arrived at 12 - there was only the mummy setting up the place.
Daddy was picking up the cake.

The place was fun!
We had a try out of the tube slides there since no one was around.

Alastiar came next and said that the place reminded him of hamsters.
Wait till he sees my photo:


Look like hamster meh?!
Oops..my top and the tube same color..haha...of all coincidences!

The cake was pretty too.
Mini cupcakes.





Saw Kelvin and Skyy at the lobby when we were about to leave.
Didn't take any photos with Ethan or Nico that day.

Back to work.
Counting down to the Japan trip briefing.

1 comment:

  1. eh.. too early to mention christine so much. "fall in love"???... "get married?"???

    ReplyDelete