Monday, January 11, 2010

OBITUARY

In Loving Memory Of


Roxy Low
(Sep 26, 2001 - Jan 11, 2010)

Roxy will be dearly missed by her mummy,
her mummy's mummy,
her mummy's sisters,
her mummy's sister's husband
and all those that loves her.

=============================================================
Roxy's been diagnosed previously with a bacteria infection of her womb and required the removal of it.
She went for surgery 2 weeks back and has been pretty weak since.
She had seizures this morning and Ami called me at 845am to notify me.
I had a call at 930am and at 1005am, I got an msn message saying 'Roxy's gone'.
'Had to be professional and finish up the orientation call' was what I told myself.
1010am Michelle called me, still in the call so I hung up on her.
1015am Ma message me asking if Roxy passed on at home or was put to sleep.
Too many things!
My first reaction - call Ami.
Sobbing on the phone.
Called Michelle.
Sobbing on the phone.
Told my boss that my sister's dog passed on and I had to come home instead of going to work.
Fetched Ami on the way and came home.
Roxy laid there like she was sleeping.
That's all.
I don't know what I am blabbering about but I know that I love Roxy and I will miss her dearly.

1 comment: