Saturday, January 2, 2010

Yoga's Showcase Tickets.

It's 2 Jan!!
Yeap, I just came back from Bugis Junction!
Woke up at 1030am!
Yong said he never saw me so enthu before. Haha.
That's cause its been pretty long that I've had an 'idol' step foot in Singapore.
The last was probably Kylie Minogue whose concert was cancelled due to her illness.
Her tickets were pretty expensive too.
Anyway, headed down to Bugis at 11am - not to queue but to eat brunch la!
Was a little worried that there might be a queue so headed to check out the area - NOTHING THERE!
Probably because the age limit was 18 and above so not much kids could go in (Heng!)
Went to foodcourt to makan.

Ate this pasta with italian sausage and bacon.
It wasn't really tasty - the noodles were too dry (cooked way before and not enough oil) and the garlic were a tad bit overcooked.
One word - sucked.

Went on to Kino and than on to Starbucks for a cup of Chai Tea Latte (my new love).


Yong had accompanied me with my nonsense today. Hahahha...
Tickets were supposed to start sales at 1pm but at 12noon when the table was set up, people started to queue.
So I asked Yong to move outdoors.


The queue at 12 noon.


Think they were starting the sales of the tickets so I went to queue too.
Man it was hot!!
But it only took me 20 minutes to get the tix.
Some people in front bought like 10 tickets at one go.


Can see me?


Tadah!


Took this photo at the ticket counter.
While I bought the tickets for Yoga's showcase, Yong went to get the 1240 tickets for 'Bodyguards & Assasins'.

Can't wait to go for the showcase.
Hopes that it's not disappointing.





The re-printed album with a bonus DVD of his showcase in Taiwan.
Was waiting for this to come out before I buy his album.

Oh, went to watch a movie but I didn't have any cardi or jacket.
So headed to buy a shawl from CottonOn.
The shawl was S$10 with any other purchase.
They had this bottle of water for S$1.50 which had the label 'Message in a Bottle', 'A morally conscious water'.
This was supposedly for raising funds for people in need around the world.
They have a CottonOn foundation that supports Charities around the world.
Don't blame me for being a skeptic after all the NKF and Ren Ci saga but they don't state what these charities are and how much of the proceeds goes to them.
FYI, MacDonald states that with the sale of every Happy Meal - 5 cents goes to the Ronald MacDonald Children's Charity.
Albeit it being only 5 cents - they stated how much and where it goes to.
Anyway, this is not the main thing.
I headed in to buy 2 items - the S$10 shawl and the morally conscious bottle of water.
I ended up with a receipt that was this loooooooonnnngggggggg.....


I had to tilt the angle of my camera to capture its full length.
It's easier 3 times longer than the S$2 note next to it.
All this for 2 items?
Which part of morally conscious is this??

No comments:

Post a Comment