Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Year Resolutions.

Yong asked me what my new year resolutions were when the clock struck 12.
I was like 'eh..I never had any coz I never remember them one lor'
Hahhaha...this is true..I usually forget my resolutions after I set them.
Anyway, like Objectives, I've decided to set SMART objectives/resolutions (if I can remember them 3 mths down the road)...hahahha

1) To reduce my spending on clothes, bag, shoes & accessories etc a month to S$150- S$200. (I try...wahahaha..)
2) To chat with Amy, Michelle and Ma at least once a week.
3) To see them at least twice a month.
4) To finish watching all 5 seasons of 超級星光大道 by the end of this season. (Am done with season 1!! Yay!!)
5) To stop buying eyeshadows, blushers and primers (makeup la) for the next 6 months. (Keeping my fingers crossed on this - cnfm will break this once I go Japan so set = not setting..wahahahhaa...)
6) To save at least 35% of my salary monthly. (this is my Shi Fang Qian..shhh)
7) To travel overseas (not including Malaysia) not more than 6 times in 2010 (counting my trips - Japan in Feb and Thailand in April, so I have 4 more to go =P)
8) Hopefully, meet my 5 Secondary school sisters more than 6 times a year (we usually only meet on birthdays which equate to 5 times and Christmas so that's 6!)
9) I will learn to control my temper at work and at home better.
10) Need to learn to relax and take things slowly.
11) To start exercising lei..(I know Yong trying to get me to exercise. Will try to go swim 3 times a week starting next week, ok?)
12) Per Xiaxue's blog's last resolution- ' I will be more patient with dumb people.' (I try.... =P)

Added:
13) Not to bring my work laptop home from Mon-Thurs if possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment