Sunday, April 4, 2010

Cleaning Up.

It was time to clean out my stuff and also to take stock of the stuff I have.

The original state.
Packed state.
Hahaha..like not much difference hor??

I managed to take some photos of the makeup I have.
Not as much as some other girls I know of.
Still ok la...
Eyeshadows, liners, paints, pigments, mascara (only 1 opened since I can only use it for 3 mths).

Blushers.
Also not alot ma.

Lippies.

Foundation, powder and 1 mascara.

Brushes.

Perfumes.
I thought I had more..hahaha...

Lotions.

There's still my backups, face moisturisers, nail stuff and hair stuff that I didn't take photos of as I was taking too long to clean out the stuff.
Also packed the clothes - basically the whole wardrobe.

All done!!

So proud of myself.
I think this probably means I can get some more makeup since I didn't buy much in Japan.

1 comment: