Saturday, April 10, 2010

Steady Magazine & Kit Kat!

Saw from rouge deluxe's earlier post that April's issue of Steady magazine will come with a Rebecca Taylor Makeup pouch (pink and blue with polka dots).
2 of my favorite combi - polka dots and pink!
How could I miss it?

The zip has a pink riboon that says 'Produced by Ipsa'.
Love this to bits!

A little more from the magazine on coming issues.
Next issue of sweet magazine, out April 12 comes with a rainbow color bag organiser.

New e-mooks coming out.

Ami and I went to have lunch yesterday and decided to crash Michelle's BBQ party at night.
So, we went to NTUC to get some bbq stuff.
I saw Japanese Kit Kat at the Japanese section!!


Kit Kat Milk Coffee and Kit Kat Sakura Matcha.
I really miss the Green Tea Kit Kat from Japan.
Loved it to bits!

2 comments:

  1. is the 2nd last pic for free hp dangle?? I WANT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no..its free only with the e-mook =)

    ReplyDelete