Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Erratic weather!

Just a quick re-cap of the weather just 2-3 weeks back.


Isn't the sunset beautiful?

These few days...once it hits 4-5 pm, the sky is as gloomy as it can get!
Yesterday was literally pouring cows and horses at around 5pm!

I had to do some retail therapy since my BKK trip was postponed.
Headed down to Bugis Village (again) to get some more souvenirs (yes, also again).
This time, I headed to get my S$10 dress.
I know it's probably cheaper in BKK but I want to wear them now!
And, it's only S$10 ma..no harm done =P
Back to the erratic weather, I reached BV at 430 pm and left at 5 pm.
It was pouring when I left!
There's this shop that sells watched at the entrance of BV - so smart.
Took out brollies to sell at S$5 each!
Geniuses!

Headed back home and it was still pouring!
I was carrying a paper bag.

Primary school science question: What happens when paper touches water??.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It disintegrates!!!!!
F-ed man!! I barely made it to the traffic light downstairs and my bag was ka-put!!!!

This was what was left when I reached home.
Good-bye AE paper bag.
May you rest in peace.


Back to the happier stuff.
My 2 dresses from BV.
Color's a little off but I'll wear the white one tmrw and take a photo of it.
S$10 each!

Old Navy reached me yesterday too!
1 romper which my colleague got in the same design but its for her 5 year old.
Is that a hint??

Brown tank with rosette sewn on.
Can't see here but the rosette's material is shimmery.
Love this piece.
Basic yet with a touch of femininity.

Shopping always makes a girl happy (at least this girl happy)!


PS: Mr Look - please don't leave the comment that the wardrobe is full. I know it is. I'll just make more space (from your end). Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment