Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Looking on the Bright Side...

Disclaimer: No, I'm not in depression mode again...

I find that it's usually easier said than done to look on the bright side of things.
Maybe its a bad month but I'm hearing quite a number of people being angry or upset over certain issues.
Of course that includes me since I've been in and out of 'depression' the past few months.
Depression might be too strong a word.
I should maybe say I was in a melancholy mood the past months.

Anyway, it always works to think positive but sometimes I feel that there are just no positives.
This gets really tough as we perceive EVERYTHING to be negative.
I really mean EVERYTHING.
Even if its out of good intention, it just becomes something awful.
That's perception error I guess.

I don't believe in someone ALWAYS being happy.
Either that person is ignorant or just very good at looking on the bright side.
Are there really such people that are always positive when it comes to thinking about stuff?
Tell me if you know some one 'cause I would like to know that person as well.
Maybe he/she would rub some happiness off on me.

Off topic, I happened to take a new route to come to office this week.
Took a bus from my house to TPY interchange.
The past few trips I was reading my novel on the bus.
Today, I happened to glance out of the window.
I saw TPY park.
This brings back memories.
I miss daddy...
Sometimes, I wonder how different life will be...

No comments:

Post a Comment