Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Think too much?

Some times, I think maybe I think too much.
One comment can set me back for weeks.

I'm not asking to be the perfect person but I don't think I am that bad (am I?)
Starting to think so much that I am doubting my self capabilities.
This is bad!!!!

I've heard some comments some weeks back that has sent me straight to the doldrums.
It doesn't help with Freckles' case.
I think I've not hit the rock bottom yet - so there's still some way to go.

To those who have suffered from my eminent mood swings, I apologise to you. I AM SORRY.
To those who have yet to, please don't come near me for the time being or engage in any serious talks with me as I am probably not thinking very straight at the moment.

Like what me AE tee says, I think I should learn to 'Just Let It Go'.
Bleh, easier said than done!

No comments:

Post a Comment