Monday, May 3, 2010

Apple?

After the long wait, finally went and got my Apple.
It's pretty frustrating as it's really gadget-y as compared to normal mobile phones.
All the apps, itunes, syncing and stuff is not the same as the old file transfer etc.
I did find a way to escape purchasing ringtones =X *shhh*
Maybe its already a known fact..
But I definitely need lots of help with the phone...

Ami, when you get yours and you need help let me know.
Still struggling a little to be able to fully utilise the full features of the phone.
Found an interesting app yesterday morning that allows lomo photos.

Anyway, I got all the dangles in Japan even before buying the phone.
As usual, the phone has no 'hole' for my dangles!! #@%#!%!!$!@
Reminded me of my old Samsung ultra slim slide phone.
I miss that phone actually.
It was really slim.

A photo of my un-blinged phone...
Just wait until after my trip to BKK...

2 comments:

  1. haha...
    Thanks for offering to help...
    But 2/5 of the ppl in my office are an iphone user... so i'll have lptsa help...

    ReplyDelete