Sunday, May 23, 2010

Kevin's new makeup book.

Heard that Kevin (Beautymaker) was coming out with his 2nd makeup book.
Headed to Kino today and saw it on 10% off.
With the Kino member, the price of this was about S$20.



2 books inside.
1 has all the techniques on makeup - how to trim your brows, apply single eyeshadow, apply lipgloss etc etc etc.
The other has details on different types of skins, problems (dark eye ring. big small eyes) etc etc and how to apply makeup to correct these 'errors'.
It's all in Chinese so I'd probably need some time to complete the books =X


The free gift?
Of course its from his Beautymaker collection - 8-in-1 BB cream!
As you can see from the above photo.
I'll test this out and review again.

There are promotion items on PayEasy till 30 June 2010.
I've bought a couple of items from Beautymaker before and I'd have to say they are pretty ok.
Let me test the BB cream first.
My problem with BB cream is that they are always too light for my skin and then I look like a ghost =X

No comments:

Post a Comment