Thursday, May 6, 2010

Foodie Galore.

Was eating quite a bit over the past few days.
First up, we went to Ayam Penyet Ria that Henry introduced to me last year.
I need to correct the last post. This is in Lucky Plaza not Far East Plaza
Yong and I went to eat it over the weekends.
As usual, I had Gado Gado.
On HungryGoWhere website (which I just found out), the shop was only given a 6.5 rating.
I have to say that the food here is actually not bad (although Gado Gado is not listed as one of the must try).

Gado Gado

Penyet

And Tuesday, we headed to Shokudo for dinner before our Thai Class.

Katsu Curry Rice

Yuzu Honey.. I miss the one onboard JAL flight!!
Anyone willing to bring back for me?

Rosti with Hamburg
This was very oily in my opinion.

Caught a couple of photos of Yong using my phone with all the dangles..haha...

Pretty obvious that the phone isn't his...

So bad!!!

2 comments:

  1. bling ur iphone soon..
    Then see if mr look will still let u take pic of him using it...

    ReplyDelete