Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Chicago!

We went to book the tickets for Chicago last Friday for Sunday's matinee show.
Heard great reviews from most friends that went to watch.

I would say I did enjoy it very much!
I do still love to watch the movie on TV as you can see expressions and also the dialouge.
BUT the musical was great too!

At Barossa, drinking Iced Mocha while waiting for my family.


HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

Toilet break before entering.


Oh, we got a free upgrade to better seats!
Well, everyone that went on Sunday had.

Michelle and Ami went out to get the programme so I took a photo with mum.

Intermission @ toilet. =)

Stole a photo of the 'band' and stage.
Seated at the foyer stalls!!!
With the live 'band' and the very talented performers.
They added some puns in the musical which made it somewhat different from the movie itself.
However, I still like Queen Latifah as 'Mama'.
She had the kind appearance but deep down when she sang the songs in the movie..
There was this 'I don't give a d*mn' attitude plus 'I am the law in here' attitude that I didn't really get from the lady that took on the role.
Well, Queen Latifah's shoes are hard to fill...

No comments:

Post a Comment