Sunday, May 9, 2010

JP Morgan Chase Corporate Challenge 2010.

"It's not a miracle that I finished the race,
It's a miracle I had the courage to start the race."

I finished the JP Morgan Chase Corporate Challenge 2010.
That's a miracle..haha...

Not an excellent timing but since it's my first race and it's my personal best.
Will try to beat the timing of 35min for the 5Km Shape run in July.

My Cisco Race Top and my bib.
Some random photos thanks to Alex who volunteered with his sweat and camera to capture these moments.

Chilling out at the office.
Group photo.

Walking to Esplanade Bridge.
Candid shot.
Posers..haha...
The finishing line...
At the after run party~

Yong waited at the finishing line for me despite being Pai Ka.

Siti and me..man..I eat her dust lor!!!!
We'll do the Shape run together in July.
Run Buddy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment