Friday, May 7, 2010

Care Package from the U.S of A!

*You've Got Mail*

Haha..more like SIA-ed mail parcel..
Got a care package a couple days back..
Nope, I didn't get the coach bag that I was lemming for as this is online order only.
Thanks to Esther for making the effort to check at 4 different coach stores.
I did, however, 'bought' some other stuff (how could I not right?).


It's all in THE bag.

Tadah! That's everything inside.
With 1 less packet of chocolates as Yong took it back to camp.

Bath&Bodyworks!
Handwash and concentrated room sprays!

BareMinerals Starter Kit
All BareMinerals stuff are thanks to Lisa (my co-worker) who got them for me!!!
Luv you loads babe!!

What's inside - 3 brushes, 3 face powder, 1 hydrating mineral veil, 1 CD-rom and 1 brush cleaner!


As a brush fanatic, I couldn't avoid this set.
And, the description on the box was too good to be true.
Quench your craving for mouthwatering moisture with Hydrating Mineral Veil, a nutrient-rich formula that saturates your skin with cooling vitamins and minerals, brightening your complexion, minimizing lines, and leaving your skin supple and smooth.

Benefits:

  • Gives your skin a soft, airbrushed quality

  • Water-based formula hydrates and nourishes skin with natural ingredients

  • Entirely translucent, allowing for a naturally healthy look

  • Minimizes pores and fine lines for a youthful complexion

  • Prolongs wear of bareMinerals SPF 15 Foundation, Lipcolor and Eyecolor

  • Can also be worn on bare skin for a fresh finish

  • Works beautifully for all skin tones and types

  • Antibacterial-treated Hydrate & Brighten Brush provides a seamlessly smooth application
The first 'benefit' was enough to have me rushing out to buy this..haha..

I also got this eye creme which I have no idea what made me buy it.
But, since I've bought it - I shall use it. =)

Lisa got me this Marc Jacobs Leopard print brolly.




Esther got me the 'Love' tee (I think I should wear it to BKK!), the CK pink wallet (which I absolutely love to bits for the color!) and the BBW lotions (chocolate too)!

Thanks to you and your hubby for lugging all the heavy stuff back for me!!!

1 comment: