Saturday, August 4, 2012

Weekly Photo Challenge - All Star Edition

 Next up, the All Star Edition from Yumeko's weekly challenge.
This was a little tough for me as I had to think hard about what are the skincare/bodycare I have been using and has served me well.
Here are some that I've put together.


1. The Super Star. Something you have used for over 3 years and will still using

 Removing makeup is ultra important to me.
For the past 3 years, olive oil and Biore wipes have been my holy grail no matter how many products I've tried.
Cost and effectiveness is something that can't be beaten.
Ginvera green tea marvel gel came close to these 2.
But if I was really broke and had to buy 1 of these items, it will be the biore cleansing wipes.


2. The Fast Rising Star. Something you have used for over a year and will still be using

Steam Cream!
I've been using these since my pregnancy and I'm still loving it.
Mr Look threw away one of my tin though!
I'm also using Kylie's California Baby Calendula lotion on my legs.

3. The Number 1 Draft Pick. Something you just started using and am loving it.

 Ettusais Jelly Balm that Ami gifted me last Christmas.
It worked wonders when my skin on my face cracked in Seoul back in March!
Now, whenever I travel to a cold country, this is always on after my skincare and before my makeup.


4. The FAIL. Something you tried recently and does not work for you.

Bobbi Brown Eye Makeup Remover.
This is not cheap as compared to my holy grail.
And, it stings my eyes!
Need I say any more?
FAIL!
Trying to finish this up and recycle the bottle.
That's the best I can do.


5. The Experiment. Something you bought and am going to try next.

Yes, another cleansing product.
This is something I'm looking forward to try.
For cleansing product, if it works for me, I'll usually stick to it.

For skincare, I usually switch around but the most I've gone back to it's Neutrogena's Deep Moisture range.
Affordable and good on my skin once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment