Wednesday, February 18, 2009

1 thing I enjoy - going to work..

Contrary to most people...I enjoy going to work..reason? Its something I like to do and I've got a great bunch of colleagues...Lest to mention..I've got a great boss as well..when everything adds up - it beats hands down the sucky times I get at work...Everyone here is like a big family..we share laughter and sadness...to some in this office, I think its just work to them..but to me..this is my extended family that I spend 40 hours a week with..when earning money become an enjoyment this will not seem like its that tough after all..

I thank God for blessing me with such wonderful past and present working experiences....

Since this blog is about my life little pleasures...here's how my morning goes as I prepare to go to work....

0720am - my alarm will go off...but i will usually silence it and go back to sleep..today, I woke up only at 0755am..hehe..shower..dress up..makeup and tadah...this is my nicer dressing..usually..its tee and jeans..pure laziness..I'll try to dress up more..=P

Since I woke up late today..I will usually pop into Ami's room and chit chat a bit..just to catch up..today..I got her to take a photo for me...I'm so going to miss this once I shift out...haiz..its times like these that sister's are really there for you..hehehe...the talking part..and the photo taking part...I love you Ami (Mic is still sleeping.....obviously)

0825am - bus stop..waiting for bus lor...it came around 0840am...

I love the way the sun shines in the morning these days...its like golden brown and it feels warm but not hot...it just makes me feel so fuzzy inside...=)

The bus ride from my house to my office is only about 10-15min max....I know..I am a lucky girl...


0853am: here I arrive at office..see..I am not late...hehe....


My cubicle...sorry for the mess...wasn't around for a couple of days...thanks to Mr B..I got an LCD monitor to work on...it really helps when i am working on the excel sheet reports...see the IP phone...u see it in lotsa movies and TV serials..haha..now I am practically shouting IP phone when I see them on the screen..yES..i LOVE THIS COMPANY...pictures of buffy and roxy etc etc....

Me..working..hahahahah...my desk is rather secluded as well...behind me is actually the windows and from here..I can see my house...(yep..its that close)...

that's all...now to get back to work....

Luv ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment