Thursday, February 19, 2009

Buffy...


Just thought of putting up some random photos of buffy that was stored in my computer...

the original 'buffy in the washer' photo..alot of comments on this photo..from its so cute till its so cruel..well..it was an accident!! We didn't start the washer ok!?



Roxy and buffy..side by side...




buffy on a road trip..forgot where this was to already...





Ami got her new hi-fi and buffy couldn't resist being in the box..hehe..so cute right?my care package...



buffy at sentosa..this was after we 'washed' her..she was just waiting for us to be ready so we could go home...


dead dog....



sleepy head....you can see she's totally not bothered by the camera!



This was when we were taking our degree..buffy's taking hers too....



cute right???


when it rains...she's terrified..so..she hides in my cupboard...i think she's praying the lightning won't strike her there...



Like a baby sleeping in my cradle...


This is more recent..after a visit to the vet..she was just so exhausted..her scar on the leg is still so visible...


My table...my window..she loves looking out the window..roxy too..I once had a nightmare that she just leaped out...that freaked the hell out of me..I promised to bring her to the beach once her leg recovers..so...we are going to the beach tomorrow! Lugging Roxy along coz she hates swimming...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment