Thursday, February 19, 2009

Feeling upset and tired...

*yawn* although i slept at 1030pm last night..I am still so freaking tired today...reason? I woke up at 540am and found out that the TV was on..funny thing was..the screen was blank...Yong woke up to off the TV but only to find out that the air con was leaking and my TV was *ahem* wet...best thing? he can't switch off the TV! haiz..I bought the TV last year!!!!!!damn!he woke up and cleaned up the mess, wiped the water, off the air con and put my TV upside down on my carpet...I'll have to go home after work to see if my TV is working...

This was at 840am..its still wet..so you can imagine....
After the disaster...
my poor TV....
poor me lor..obviously no mood to dress up le....haiz...
my comfort food today..even Yami is not doing anything to make me feel better.....oh well........


Back-track slightly...yesterday...my supply chain ladies made some green bean soup in office..yeap..green bean soup!! I think they will be making bo bo cha cha next...so nice of them right??Think I will grow fat this way...

Can you spot the odd one??hehe....

After work, went to Yong house to deliver DOM and Tai Yang Bing...baby almost don't recognise me anymore...heng see I pretty than remember le..hahahaha....
She was trying to reach for the camera....


It's like she's the superstar and I am trying very hard to get a picture with her...

Praying that today ends quickly...















UPDATE: Yea..my TV is ok!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment