Sunday, February 8, 2009

CoastalScents loot...

Last month, ami, diane and me shared a shipment from coastalscents..was due to the much raved about 88 eyeshadow palette...I am a MAC fan..so I use MAC potted shadows and pigments most of my time and of course their paint, paint pots blah blah blah... However, when I went to CS website and saw the palettes..I couldn't keep my hands off them..normal..hahah...my total damage: S$72.84..yep....normal right??
What I got:
3 pc Limited Edition Brush Set (US$9.95) - consists of 1 kabuki brush, 1 face/blush brush and 1 concealer brush
15 pcs Empty Palette 26 mm Pan Size(US$7.95) (got this to make my pressed pigments which I spent another $94 getting pigments from xuelint)
8 Pack 26 mm Empty Magnetic Pans (US$3.45) - Fits Our 4 pc Empty Palette (same pan size as MAC shadow) my spares actually..planning on selling them off on ebay..
78 Piece Makeup Palette (US$21.95) - decided to get this instead of the 88 coz there's blush and the eyeshadows are divided into shimmer and non-shimmer...haha..i just like more variety =)


Some pictures of the 78 palette and the brush set...


Look at the colors!!! OMG...can't wait to use them tonight...




The brushes..I've actually cleaned the brushes...the kabuki sheds and sheds..am hoping that it will not continue to shed...as for the blush/face brush..it was better..

yippee!!!! 2nd part will be FOTD and of coz the reviews on the brushes...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment