Sunday, February 8, 2009

Opening of Linksys RMA Center...KTV..

Quite a while since I updated my blog and I was busy with a number of events since my last KTV session with Mei and gang....

Cisco announced their quarter earnings and it is obviously not that good...1500-2000 job cuts are expected...haiz...we just have to wait and see than...

Well, our RMA center in Funan was opened on the 6th Feb 2009...I was there to be kaypo..hehe..since it was a Friday and seemed good to get out of office...I also wanted to say hi to Angeline - lady outsourced to take care of the center...some photos of the opening...








And, that evening I went to KTV with Michelle, Ami, Beth, Elvin and Gem...Beth was having a sorethroat so we only managed to hear her sing 2 songs...haha...mic, ami and me went wild just singing and singing..hahahaha...some photos as well...






Everyone except us left around 10 as Beth wasn't feeling well...around 1115pm uncle elvin came back...was so kind of him to come and fetch us home...

Elvin took photos of us...hahaha..this was at 1130pm!!can you imagine how energetic we were??
This is the song stuck to my head since the last KTV session with Mei and gang...there's a cantonese version too....
林峯 & 泳兒 - 明天以後

No comments:

Post a Comment