Thursday, September 10, 2009

Roxy's Homestay.

Well, Ami, Mic and Diana went off to HK for their holiday on Tuesday and I was asked to help look after Roxy for this week. We've previously made plans for Buffy to come over to the house but sadly it didn't work out. So, on Monday after work, we went to pick Roxy up in the evening as Ami was flying off on Tuesday morning. Come Tuesday morning, I had to go off to work and Roxy was barking and whining as I was about to get out the house. I guess she was just scared in a new environment.
We brought her over to Yong's mum house for our dinner and her walk. She was pretty excited about the walk.
Ami, when was the last time you brought Roxy for a walk?
Us at Yong's mum house. There was a new baby so we had to keep Roxy quiet.
Her 'enclosure' - she had the toilet and the utility room all to herself at night.

Yong bought her out for her walk yesterday as I wasn't feeling well and had gone to take a nap before dinner.
This morning, I had wanted to go down to get papers and breakfast. When I came back, Roxy went to dig out her leash and she dropped it next to the door when I opened it. I've never seen Roxy do this before. Maybe later I will bring her down for a walk. Ok, medication taking effect. Going to sleep.

1 comment: