Sunday, September 13, 2009

September 13 - Happy Birthday Mummy!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY!!
Ami & Mich came back to Singapore last night and man what a trip it was! They met with the typhoon in Hong Kong.
Yong and I went to pick them up last night (or rather wee hours this morning). I asked Ami to help me get my Jill Stuart stuff from Hong Kong. It was a waste that the old Jelly Eye Shadow sold out 1 day before they had gone down! Wanted to get a back up for the color I used almost everyday. Anyway, other than the back up, she got the rest of my list of items for me - 1 lip gloss and 2 Jelly Eye Color N (the new collection).
My new babies in their ultra pink boxes.
The Eye Color - don't they look gorgeous!? The new packages looks nice - less bulky and more detailing. How am I going to bear to throw the containers away after I am done with them!?!
My first JS lip gloss! Look at the cap on this thing - it has a PINK BLING!!
Ami got me the LUSH scrub too - thank you! And, Lao Po Bing!
This morning, we had made plans to meet at ParkRoyal Hotel on Beach Road for a buffet lunch in celebration of Ma's birthday. This place was recommended by Sky.
Second day of testing my new Sony camera. Had done a brief read up of the manual.
My big face in the car - testing the anti-shake mode.
Wider view..

Ma always had problems with shaky images so I got her to try out the camera's anti-shake mode and viola - look at the clear shot of Yong! Guess which camera she's going to get next =P
More photos of us at ParkRoyal.
Family photo...
We got a slice of cheesecake from the desert line and a candle to give ma a surprise. We sang 2 versions of Happy Birthday to her and got her to blow out the candle.
Ma fed everyone cake. Missed the shot for Michelle.
Mine..
Spastic looking..
The mousse there was not bad. Was pretty colorful too!
We took a bit of each desert to try. There were so many.
My verdict in the end is that the food was overall ok for the price of S$34++ with the 25% discount for Visa card holders. If its without the 25%, I most likely won't eat there - would rather choose a restaurant to eat an ala carte meal for S$150 for 5 persons.
We went to watch G-Force after that. The show was so cute. The Guinea Pigs (I heard from Animal Planet that Guinea Pigs are not related to pigs nor are they from Guinea - no idea how they got their name) were so so cute. I think there's gonna be a soar in the sales of Guinea pigs soon.
Back to work tomorrow!
Can't wait for the long weekend next week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment