Wednesday, September 30, 2009

天空.

Just some random pictures of the sky that I've taken.
I love to stare at the sky which is one reason why I do not really like to work in Raffles area.
The tall buildings block the sky so much that it's only left with a strip when you look up.
People are always too busy looking in front to look upwards towards the sky.
Sometimes, you'll be amazed with what you see.
But you just need to take the time to slow down and look up. =)
Just like people around you, you just need to slow down and look carefully to know who are your true comrades.











This is still my absolute favorite.
Although its not the clear blue skies that everyone loves but I feel that clouds are part of the sky and when they are there, they make the sky look so much softer.
It might make the photo imperfect but whose life is perfect anyway?
It's all the imperfections that makes people remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment