Monday, May 18, 2009

Sending Ma off...

Last Friday, I had a blast with food..I should be starting my diet very soon as I realised yesterday I had put on another kg! Anyways, lunch time - Henry wanted to go to Tangs to get his perfume so I accompanied him there. He introduced me to a small restaurant in FarEast Plaza that sells Ayam Penyet (Malay dish whereby the meat are smashed flat and deep fried). It was really tasty! We ordered Gado-Gado as well.
Henry's drink - some blueberry thingy..look at the color...
Our Food!

In the evening, Ma was flying off on her annual holiday with her kakis to China. So, Yong drove Ma, me and mic to the airport to meet Ami to have dinner with her before her flight. Went to T3 to eat Char Chan Teng coz we were all famished! Some cam-whoring before dinner arrived...
After dinner, it was on to T1 for Ma to meet her friends. In the airport, there's always these acrylic boxes stated what items are dangerous and prohibited..so...
I should be dangerous!
Anyway, Ma's on her trip now and we all hope she'll come back safely.