Wednesday, December 8, 2010

10 years ago.

Well, well, I was chatting with a close Poly friend a couple days ago on MSN.
We chatted a little about my pregnancy, Mr Look being away on work and my birthday.
Than he asked me what I was doing 10 years back.
This brought back huge memories!

Exactly 10 years ago, I was barely 18.
I remember what we did!!!
My poly girls and I just finished our exams and they decided to head to Boat Quay to celebrate!!!
As usual, I was the youngest in the lot due to my birth month.
Thus, I was slightly underaged but with a little 'flirting' we all went in for some celebration!!

That was the beginning of the whole clubbing years.
Man! Those time were certainly full of freedom and with no worries (other than exam scores).
Sometimes I wonder if the worries and lost of freedom is impounded in one's mind by themselves?

No comments:

Post a Comment