Sunday, December 26, 2010

16 Dec: Singapore-London.

The morning that I was supposed to fly to London we didn't really receive good news (or rather it was an ok news considering some circumstances).
Anyway, we headed to T3 for some breakfast since our flight was at 1255.

Ya kun kaya bread with ice milo for me.

My look of the day.
Not much makeup since I'll remove it onboard later.


Amy sent mum and me off before heading off to run other errands.

Camwhoring at the T3 toilet before heading in to the gates.
My hair is horrible!
With the curls left and the 'uneven' haircut..arrggghhh!!!!

Christmas decor in the plane.
What a nice Christmasy touch.


My 13 hour flight details.
We had 1 lunch, 1 supper and 2 snacks.

Chicken rice.

Tuna bun.

Milo.

Chicken with mashed potatoes.
The chicken was pretty tough.

After 4 movies and 1 concert, we arrived at Heathrow in the evening.
It was snowing as we arrived and that spelt the beginning for our 6 day trip in London.
I had some plans which were warped by the weather but some other gains because of the weather too.
So, all's good.
Still, I would have loved to spend a little more time in London and out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment