Thursday, December 9, 2010

28 years of age.

I recently celebrated my 28th birthday with some close friends and family.
No shots of people but things that will make me remember this day for years to come.

Since Mr Look wasn't in Singapore for the 2nd year running, I had headed back to mummy's home to sleep.
The usual birthday ang pow from my mum which I have not opened it yet.

The little rascal that woke me up at an ungodly 4 or 5am as Michelle forgot to lock him back into his enclosure.


It was than off to a simple breakfast with a long 'lost' friend of mine.
It so happens that it was a national holiday in Indonesia and he headed back home on my birthday.
Chatted on all the things we missed out on in each other's life and I headed off to work.

After work, I met Ami to carry some OldNavy and Drugstore loots back home.
Before that something horrible actually happened which kinda made me worried the whole night.
It was some misunderstandings and it has since been cleared up.
Do not wish to talk about it much more and would just like to take it as a horrible nightmare.
We met mummy and michelle at Paragon.
Went to Canele for my birthday dinner!


Mushroom soup - tad watery for my liking.

Ceasar Salad - tasted weird.

Corn and Crab Chowder - I didn't try this.

Ham & Cheese with Asparagus Dovia.
Traditional Baked rice in casserole with a light creamy cheese sauce.
We also had a big breakfast pizza which I can't seem to locate the photo.
It's basically thin crust pizza with tomato sauce, mozzarella, baked sunny-side up, bacon, beef salami.
The pizza was too salty for our liking but the dovia was ok.

Lastly, we chose the tarte citron - Almond tart filled with lemon cream, torched Italian meringue and candied lemon peel to end of the meal.
This wasn't too sweet so it was just ok.

Thanks to Everyone for their Birthday Wishes!!!

2 comments: