Saturday, December 4, 2010

Naked FOTD.

After 1 month of getting my Naked Palette, I finally broke into it on Monday!
Had a little more energy and I woke up a little earlier.
This was before I chopped off my locks =P
*Apologies for the un-kept brows*

Products I used on my face were my Aquamarine Toner, Lotion and Laniege SPF 35 oil-free sunblock. For foundation, I used Laniege Snow Crystal dual foundation. I love the smell of the foundation product but I'm not tempted to get a second bottle due to the packaging and the not so fantastic staying power. Even my Bourjois foundation can last longer. My trusty Maybelline Angelfit concealer which I'm into my 6th or 7th tube for concealing my undereye circles and spots. CoverGirl Professional Loose Powder from US for finishing. Benefit Sugarbomb on my cheeks and Kiehl's Pear Lip Balm for my lips.


For my eyes, I used UD primer in Sin. From the Naked Palette, I used Virgin for highlighting my brow, Sidecar for my inner V and Darkhorse for my outer V and socket, Sin for my lower lash line. There was some fallout of the glitter from Sidecar but it was managable.
Dolllywink Liquid liner for my upper lash line.
It's really easy to use and stays on really well.
For those who hate using liquid liners do give Dollywink a try.
I used to only use pencil liners but now I'm a convert =)
I've also tried those in pot - I find this a little more difficult to control.
Dollywink is sold in Watsons and I just bought my second when I saw that there was stocks available.
*I'm not paid to promote them*

After 10 hours when I came home, you can see the balm gone (of course) and some spots where my foundation went missing.
I don't have the habit to touch up my makeup after I head out.
The reason being that my skin is in contact with dust/dirt and touching up would mean sealing them into my skin for the rest of the day.
This is just my logic =X
As you can see, my eye makeup was still more or less the same as in the am =)
Power of UD primer!
Oh, I do have oily lids - means more creases in the eyeshadow applied and those unsightly 'dark undereye rings' at the end of the day due to my pencil liner 'melting'.
This still looks pretty good ey?

No comments:

Post a Comment