Friday, December 3, 2010

New Haircut.

I've been thinking of chopping off my locks for some time now.
It's really long and thick.
Not to mention the split ends and the difficulty in washing my hair/scalp.

Finally, I went and got it done on Wednesday.
I wanted to do it shorter but with the cold London trip and my colleagues suggesting to me to leave it a lil long so I can tie it up, I left it long.
Mr Look was there with me and he took photos of my chopping off my hair.

Most of the hair being cut off.

Haha. I was holding on to my 'fringe' for my stylist to cut.
Looks a little stupid.

Still waiting, so I drank water since my gynae told me to drink more water to be hydrated.
Am asked to drink 2 litres by 3pm.
It's alright, I'll get good skin and baby too. =)
And my final hairdo?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


I chopped off quite a lot of length and i'm still trying to get use to the fringe.
Look more tai tai not?
These photos were taken with salon washed/blown hair so I'm not really sure what the real results are like until I wash my hair at home.

2 comments:

  1. No difference from previous hairdos. But i like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..Cuz..i was telling Mr Look I think I had this haircut before getting married too..same same la..how much change can there be in long hair lei?

    ReplyDelete