Thursday, April 28, 2011

Adversity?

I quote a colleague here: "There are no good or bad situations...How you perceive it depends on your state of mind. Do you see the difficulty in every opportunity? or Do you see the opportunity in every difficulty?"

I totally agree with her.
Mentality and mindset can shape how and what you feel.
If you only see adversity then there will probably be no thoughts about opportunities.
Vice versa, with a positive outlook you will see opportunities in adversity.

I always tell myself that in life when I'm in the lowest of low, there's no where to go but up.
Especially when it's things that we have no control over - why waste the effort and time to broad over it?
If it's due to my actions that I'm in the lowest of low, what's left for me to do is face it and get on with my life.
What else can I do?

I'd like to live happily~

No comments:

Post a Comment