Monday, April 25, 2011

Final US major spree~

Organised a final major US spree with my colleagues in office from some US websites.
Bought some stuff in preparation for my lil girl's arrival.
There are some other stuff that I can't post as they are gifts.
So, here's what I bought.

From drugstore.com, Traditional Medicinals Organic Mother's milk teabags.

This promotes lactation and reduces colic in the baby from drinking mummy's milk.
So, I bought 8 boxes of these since they were on promotion.
Will probably last me through my moo-moo career.

From Target.com, I got a Braun thermometer and a Sonia Kashuk Kabuki Roped Brush. 

I went to Mothercare to check out the prices and trust me it's cheaper to get on Target and adding on shipping than getting it here.

I also got the sonia kashuk roped kabuki brush.
Will only get to try it after my confinement I guess.

From Carters.com, I got another romper (I should stop) for my lil girl. 

Mommy's lil shopper - guess whose shopping for who?

And, lastly, from Forever21.com, I got some cotton shorts.

Cheap shorts sized S-M for after giving birth.
Believe it or not, I'm wearing XXL FBT shorts now and they are getting tight.
It's the largest size I can find on the racks.
Mr Look had to find super huge tee (from army) in XL for me to wear at home.
Well, beggars can't be choosers~

                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment