Thursday, April 21, 2011

Meetup with some old and some new friends~

I'm really excited as I type up this post because through FB I was able to connect with some long lost friends.
Hanni's one of them!
She was my primary school classmate and she has shifted out of Singapore to be with her loving husband.
She has got 2 great kids as well (and she's looking at adding 2 more)!!

Anyway, she recently came back to Singapore for a 2 month holiday with both her kids.
Debbie and I met up with the gang for a weekday lunch.
She's really an amazing mum and her 2 kids were beautiful and wonderful!

Meet Summer and Scottie~


2 great kids~
We had our lunch with little or no disruption.
Even Hanni enjoyed her lunch.
Hopefully, I'll get to see them again during Kylie's full month celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment