Thursday, April 7, 2011

One year on~

Time seems to fly~
Just last year, I attended Dylronn's full month celebration and just last weekend, I attended his 1 year old party!
He already knows how to walk too~
Hehe...
Some pics of the day!

Fat arms, thighs and back~
Haha - pregnancy water retention I hope!


From Pine Garden!!
Blackforrest on top and Lychee Martini in the bottom~
Mr Look was amazed by the cake!
We remembered during our time it was the letter '1' cake and now it's all 3-D and with tiers!!!


Happy Family~

Look at cheeky Ashton starring so intently at the cake from the corner.

Everyone looking at the cake.
Well, I've got another 1 year old party coming up soon.
I guess that'll be the norm at my age group.

On the side note, I really thank all my family, colleagues and friends for their blessings on my pregnancy.
I've reeived so much baby stuff that I'm almost ready.
I greatly appreciate all the stuff lent/given to me to tide me through my confinement.
Saved Mr Look and me loads of moolah~
Looking forward to tomorrow's 34th week gynae visit!


1 comment:

  1. Happy 34th week!!!
    So excited, I'm gg to be an aunt soon!!! :D

    ReplyDelete