Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Under the Weather~

It's really a bad time to fall sick.
However, the weather in Singapore is a little crazy with sudden heavy downpours and extremely hot afternoons.
Apparently, this will continue till June!!
I've stayed couped up at home since Thursday and my poor hubby accompanied me during the weekends at home.
He's not the sort that's able to stay home the whole day without fidgeting.
So, he did intensive cleaning of the house, cleared the microwave oven (to make way for baby's stuff), did laundry and went out to get my meals.
Yeap, that's my man!

I'm feeling much better as the meds given by my doctor works a little slower due to my pregnancy.
Looking forward to meeting my primary school friend today and my 36th week checkup this Thursday!
Not to mention the photoshoot with Amos this week too~


No comments:

Post a Comment