Saturday, April 9, 2011

FOTD for work~

I was reading Haru's blog and thought to myself - since I'm so forgetful, I can take photos of my products!
Hahaha~ yea, and so I did.

These were used for work on Tuesday.
Some new items here since I finished some of my old items.
Esprique Dramatical Stay Base Ex as my makeup base since I finished my Jill Stuart base.
Personally, I still prefer the JS base as it's more liquid and glides on easier.
Lunasol liquid base foundation, I think this was a lil too dark for my skin but after spreading it out, it looks alright.
P&J Sahara loose powder, I am beginning to like the flawless finish it gives my skin.
Lunasol eye palette with TooFaced Shadow Insurance and MM mascara, Ami said that the shadow primer is not working for her so she passed it to me. It works alright for me but I think I still prefer UD primer.
Oh, I forgot my concealer but it's the same old Maybelline one which is no longer on the shelves =(
I used the peach MM blusher - yes, I'm loving the color!
On my lips were the Clinique Chubby Stick in Whoppin Watermelon.
The chubby sticks has become my staple.

Partial FOTD.
My face is really swollen.
I'll take a super un-glam photo for everyone to see soon.
This is with natural sunlight.
FYI, I used lip balm under the chubby stick as my lips were cracking.

Light from the room only.
Wait till you see the super un-glam photo~
I need the courage to show everyone that picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment