Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Taiwan Goodies~

Although I'm not able to travel I've got a sister whose recently been traveling like every week during April!
Thanks to my dearest Ami for lugging back all my goodies despite of the busy work schedule.
*thanks for not getting any Kylie stuff too*

Sexy Look masks!
These are really nice to use!
Full face + neck!
I need to prevent double chin~

Vin Vin set from payeasy.com.
This is the hydrating range~

VinVin AHA Bubble facial wash.
The small bottle was going at NT1 with purchase.

Naruko sets which I've wanted to try.

Ami got this at the airport for me.
It's the beige underbase mousse.
I'm also looking to try the LE BB one but I think it might be sold out at the airports.
Guess I've to hit the stores to try~
Contact lenses.
Apparently, these are the improved versions!
Can't wait to try them out (after my confinement).

Last but not least, Ami got me a keychain~
Hello kitty ribbons with my name engraved behind one of them.
This is on my bunch of keys right now!

Thanks Ami!!!!

1 comment: