Sunday, July 5, 2009

6 weeks to Aug 15th.

It's officially the first Saturday of July and that means I have 6 weeks to my wedding day. Ah...suddenly it seems so fast! The house is also almost 'moved in'. My room is close to 70% empty - clothes, bags, makeup, intimates are still around as I still need my stuff here. The rest are all shifted to the new house - the moving continues.


Thanks to Henry, we went to the Ultimate Spa on Friday evening to get a massage done as it was his birthday 2 months back and he had a promo for S$30. I would find the massage too rushed for 60min and for the cost of S$69.60, I wouldn't go back there. Must bring Henry to try the Javanese massage that Yong and I go to.


Yesterday, Starhub was finally scheduled to come to set up the cable and the cable modem for the house. I really doubt I have the spare time to watch cable - I already have a full schedule for Ch 5, 8, U and Okto! Thanks to Lynette, I've got a WRT300N router for free! Starhub only gave a cable VOIP modem but we needed wireless for the house. Now its done! Yippee!


Next up, had to get my hair washed and blow dried for the graduation photo-taking with my family. It took close to 1 hour and 10min to wash and blow my hair. Haiz..I got poked, knocked, scratched on my head and I had to pay S$16 for the torture! Anyway, some photos from the photo-shoot (I realise this is the 3rd photo-shoot I've went in the past 3 months!). Think I am beginning to be a pro 'model liao.



Finally, we've all graduated (except Mich)! When I was asked when I graduated, I kept saying last year. Ami and Yong told me it was 2 years ago. I can't believe that 1 year simply flew past that quickly and I've also gotten my Grad Dip in HCM (time to update my CV). We all looked pretty smart in our gowns eh?hehe...


It was off to Ikea after the photo-shoot as it was too early for dinner. Yong and I needed to get boxes and stuff for the new house. Guess who I saw? Xiaxue! haha..you know, she's really not that fat in real life. Mich saw her first and ran to me.. 'psst..guess who..'.

Off to dinner after spending another S$200+ at Ikea. We had to drop off all the stuff at the new house first. The things were taking their toll on the boot. We had a hard time deciding where to go for dinner - ECP, Jumbo, Suntec, Ah yi abalone and the list goes on. We were pre-celebrating Ami's birthday on the 8th July. At suntec, we wanted to go to Tony Roma's but the queue was horrendous! In the end, we went to Tonkichi..



Yep, all our food! For some reason, at 2am I felt a stabbing pain in my abdomen and I ran to the toilet. The rest, you can imagine as I cleared my bowels in 10mins.


Ok, am going to AMK to get household stuff and then off to the house for more un-packing! Back to office for work tomorrow too.

No comments:

Post a Comment