Thursday, July 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Ami!

Yesterday, July 8th was Ami's XX Birthday! I got her a cake and XX candles!!hahaha...let the photos do the talking...








Try counting the XX candles!


I've got a surprise too! Well, yesterday we went to Paragon to do some Aussino shopping and dinner at Soup Restaurant. Walked pass chocolate factory and saw these chocolate drops that really resembled the chocolate drops that our doggies ate. I've been really stressed recently probably due to work, house and the wedding so my IBS sort of came back after over 10 years. Today, I had a back treatment at BodyShop's Green Sanctuary. Yong went to get the chocolates for me while waiting. We had a tiff couple days back due to the wedding so he was trying to make it up to me I guess. It worked!




No comments:

Post a Comment