Sunday, July 26, 2009

Anniversary Dinner...

Well, like I said, the anniversary dinner was delayed a day.

My present was a bouquet of pink roses, a card and a dinner all cooked by Yong.

I always remember 1 dinnner at his old house that he cooked for me..it was actually maggie mee and egg. Yeap! Maggie mee! BUT! It was really good mee! Have been hooked onto it eversince.

This time round - it is a decent meal. Steak with potatoes!

I am sitting here, typing the blog on it, taking photos and he's in front of me..staring at the oven, adjusting the pans, stiring the soup etc in the kitchen. After 8 years, this is the first time he's cooking a meal for me..from scratch!


My dinner..


Yong cooking soup..Campbell's but nonetheless it's soup!

The potatoes in the oven that Beth bought for our house-warming!

My bouquet of roses and a red heart card..my rolex is in the card...drawn!

Dinner served!

Thank you Mr. Look for the dinner.

I knew you had fun cooking. It was really not a bad dinner - for a first try.

No comments:

Post a Comment