Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sister's Meeting & Dorothy's Birthday Celebration - July 25th.

HAPPY 8th ANNIVERSARY BE!!

Yep! it's our 8th year 'paktoh' anniversary today. However, due to wedding preps I needed to shift the celebration back 1 day. Sorry...



So today, its time for my sisters' gathering as well as to pre-celebrate Dor's birthday that happens to be on the 27th.

I really want to thank all my sisters - Ami, Michelle, Mei, Dorothy, Josephine, Zhenli and Siti. Thanks for being willing to be involved in my wedding and taking the time out to be my sisters. I can't find a better team of sisters for my wedding. Thank you so so much. Words can never describe the thanks I have for all of you.

We had our meeting at TCC at PS. After the brainstorming session - 'how to saboh Yong & brothers' mission. We walked around PS and headed to Fish & Co next to Park Mall to pre-celebrate Dor's birthday. It was my first time being on the second floor and it was really different from downstairs. Oh, I also never realised there was a live band performing there at night. I think it's probably only on weekends.


Anyway, some photos I stole from FACEBOOK. Photos are taken with Zhenli's newly won Nikon SLR Camera!



I had really fun time ladies! See ya for shopping soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment