Thursday, July 2, 2009

Things I've bought recently..

Got a request to post what I've bought from BKK on my last trip so I thought why not just post what I've bought the past 2 weeks. There's been no makeup shopping for the past months..my last was the Jill Stuart stuff that I've gotten from Taiwan (I think).

First up, my buys from Bangkok:

Shorts Galore! I absolutely love their shorts, only about S$6-S$8 (150-200 Baht) each!


2 dresses from JJ.

Another denim dress from JJ at only 150Baht. Belts are from Platinum at 150Baht each or lesser.


Many tees! 100-150 Baht each.

Tops!
I've also gotten 2 bags - 1 from Naraya and the other from JJ and 2 pairs of 200baht pumps. That's about all from Thailand.
Before I left for Bangkok, popped into CottonOn to get my replacement black pumps. Saw the black dress and long cardigan that I couldn't resist. Haha..

And after I came back from Bangkok, my F21 loots arrived. 1 BF shirt, 1 pair of shorts and 2 basic tops.


That's all! Not a lot right?

4 comments:

  1. Not a lot ??!? * FAINT*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking whether to delete your comment lei..its really not a lot liao lor..=)

    PS: check out ami's stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's quite alot lor.....LOL...but envious you can shop & spend like that....
    Yong...don't faint. haha...

    ReplyDelete
  4. mei, as a women, you are supposed to support me lor. neh..yong is used to my shopping le la..won't faint one =P

    ReplyDelete