Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Everyone's falling sick...

I recently realised that there are a lot of people that are falling sick around me.
The rate is alarming and all the illnesses are not the normal ones!
What I meant by normal is the usual flu and cough or sore throat.
This time its bronchitis or lung infection or high fever or something along that line.
Is it the H1N1?

Anyway to all my family and friends reading this - please take care of yourself!

Most importantly, have sufficient fluids and rest. Sleep like me - 2230 every night!
Yes, I still follow the routine except I don't need my parents to force me to sleep on time anymore.
Whoever was the one that said as you grow older you require less sleep?
Totally doesn't work for me.
At 2200-2230 every night I will feel like my lids are closing.
So this is a habit that can be cultivated people!

Please take care Everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment