Sunday, July 26, 2009

Buffy.

At a time like this, some of us came to a conclusion to probably put Buffy to sleep to end her misery. As some of you may know, Buffy went for a surgery in December last year to remove a lump on her hind leg. Being the strong dog she is, she survived that operation and had a wild time after that with her new found freedom.


However, recently, we realised that the lump is back and its bigger than ever. Although it doesn't hinder her from movements (i.e. she can run and jump per normal), we can see her limping occasionally. I don't know if it was a wrong decision to have removed the lump in the first place but I decided not to put her through a 3rd surgery this year. I just pains me to see her in recovery and not being able to move as freely as she's always had.


Well, we will schedule her visit to Dr Thiru after her birthday in October if time permits. Dr Thiru mentioned before that her previous lump was very close to pressing on her nerves/vein which would have been disastrous. Haiz..yeap I am totally devastated but I would rather release her from the pain of not being able to run freely.


Some of the vids of Buffy which we (Ami and I) took recently...



Thank you for all the wonderful memories you've given me the past 6 years Buffy.

No comments:

Post a Comment