Friday, November 27, 2009

1st Birthday Celebration.

Not my 1 year-old celebration but the 1st celebration for my birthday this year.

Went out with my family - Ma, Ami and Mich today to celebrate my birthday way in advance as Ma's flying to Gold Coast next Saturday for her holiday with her holiday kakis.

Met up at Vivo for lunch at Carl's Junior and we proceeded to do some Christmas shopping.
First up on the list was our precious Roxy!
Went in to Pet Safari and caught a glimpse of the puppies in there - I truly miss Buffy.
Looking forward to bringing another dog into my life.
Was contemplating buying the King Charles puppy on the spot and have Ami look after her for me while I went to Shenzhen for business next week.
Well, I think that would give Yong a huge shock when he returns from Thailand!
Be - no I didn't do it.
We shall go to the pet farm together to take another 'Look' home.

Some photos taken while at Pet Safari..





Went on to other shops to browse for Christmas presents for Michelle and Yong.
Ami wanted to get Michelle a jacket for the upcoming Japan trip.
So I suggested the Zara TRF jacket that I was eyeing for.
Michelle got that!
Yay, I'll get to switch jackets with her while we are in Japan!
We also went to La Senza and went bra shopping! Only 2 bras this time.
Since I'm broke, I didn't do much shopping - need to save money (or rather, no money to spend lar.)

Went Akashi for my birthday dinner before heading back home.

Thanks Ma, Ami and Mich for the AWESOME day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment