Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Alive.

It's really sucky when I get sick and what's worse is the medication that makes me go woozy.
Can never understand why people are addicted to cough syrups.
You get all drowsy (sick to the core) and when you wake up from sleeping - you still feel sick to the core (lest to mention still drowsy!)!

Anyway, I had some fun - went shopping with Ma and Ami at the Metro 20% sale.
I broke my Juciy perfume and I was so upset!
So, I went out and got myself 3 bottles of replacements!
Juicy Couture, Viva La Juicy (new fragrance) and Vera Wang Bouquet.
The SAs kept giving us freebies!
I had like miniatures, bags and sample body lotions and creams - pile it on baby!!

Also, we went sun tanning over the weekend.
It was my virgin trip on the LRT into Sentosa! I didn't know there was only like 4 stations.
Went in to the Resort World construction area and I can't wait for the Universal Studios to open up!
Can't wait to try the rollercoaster!!~wee

Had my fun!
I took all pre-cautions. I really did!
Drank lotsa water and even drank the salts that doc prescribed.
But..haiz..I had a sun burn, my flu came back and it had a new friend - namely, 'cough'.
So, I slept and slept and slept to get rid of the drowsiness from the cough and flu medication.
Today, I'm officially back in office when I came to realise half the people here are sick!
Let's share the germs!!

FYI, I am not on any medication so although this post sounds weird - its not!

No comments:

Post a Comment