Sunday, November 22, 2009

Yong's Send-Off.

Yesterday was the date that Yong was scheduled to leave Singapore to head out to Thailand for a 17-day long exercise.

We went out for Mac breakfast and than headed back to Sin Ming to pick up some stuff as well as to play with Roxy. Thereafter, we headed to Vivo for me to complete my Christmas shopping. Yes, its all done (99%)! Came home after a movie - The Informant! (Yong kept emphasizing on the '!' behind the title). This was the first time I've seen him thinking after a movie. He kept asking questions and was really wondering about the movie. I will do a short review of the movie after this post.

Anyway, Yong got me a winter peacoat from Zara - which I've thought long and hard about. It costs S$199. I was thinking of ordering it from VS as its usually about USD99 (before the various type of dicsounts). However, for me to enjoy the tiered discount - I had to spend more. Decided against it. Also bought some turtlenecks from Mango. These are all in preparation for the Japan trip next Feb (ya..laugh all you want but when you can't find stuff in Jan/Feb for a trip - see who has the last laugh lor). Might be travelling to Shenzhen/HK for a short bis trip with my boss so had to prepare as well.

Came home with all the prezzies in hand and started wrapping them. Stopped when Yong asked me to spend time to watch TV with him before we go over to his mom's house for dinner. Sent him to the airport and waited while he checked-in. The whole area was filled with men!!! Anyway, I left around 11pm and headed home. I should have listened to him and not drink the cafe latte at Dome last night!! I came home an couldn't sleep!!! So, I packed the house a little and wrapped all the presents! Done this at 12
midnight!! Can't show you guys the presents but here's the presents wrapped.


Presents for family - Ami, Michelle, Kang Wei and Verene (Ma's present is already at Sin Ming.).


Presents for some of my closest colleagues.


Under the Christmas tree.

Some presents are missing as they've yet to arrive from overseas.
More wrapping to come!
Slept close to 2am last night and woke up at 955am as Yong called my mobile telling me he has arrived safely.

No comments:

Post a Comment